This challenge is being hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair.
Here are the details copied from Gina's blog:
I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 2014
- choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
- board book - 3
- picture book - 6
- early reader - 9
- chapter book - 12
- middle grades - 18
- Young adult - 24
- adult - 36
- just insert IV - 50
If you would like to join me in the challenge, click on the challenge badge at the beginning of this post.
I am aiming for "BOARD BOOK" (read 3 library books).
UPDATE: CHALLENGE COMPLETED ON 2 OCT 2014
I will keep track of my progress below and link up my reviews: