This challenge is being hosted by Jessie at Jessie's Book Place.
Here are the details copied from Jessie's blog:
2014 Quick Fix Challenge
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
- Sign ups will be open until mid December.
- You don't have to be a blogger to participate. However, leave a comment and tell me what level you're aiming for.
- For bloggers, post up a challenge sign up post saying what level you've signed up for. Be sure to sign-up with your sign-up post in the linky.
- You don't have to review the books you read however if you do, you will be able to post your links to your reviews here.
- Books have to have less than 300 pages to count.
- Books such as MG/YA, graphic novels/manga, audio, rereads, anthologies and short stories, can count toward your goal.
- Feel free to crossover the books you read for this challenge with other challenges.(If you have any questions feel free to ask, I feel like I might be missing something here.)Now the Levels/It will hold with:String: 5 booksPaperclips: 15 booksDuck tape: 25 booksGorilla glue: 30+ books
If you would like to join me in the challenge, click on the challenge badge at the beginning of this post.
My reading time is really limited right now, and I've been on a reading hiatus since August 2013. I am aiming for "STRING" (read 5 "quick fix" books).
I will keep track of my progress below and link up my reviews: